Tuesday, December 13, 2005

So...I love Christmas!

This is the time of year when I enjoy shopping. I don't normally enjoy shopping, but I like giving things to people...and sometimes I buy myself an early Christmas present...like this one:

If you look up the Gold's gym GB 2000 you'll find it listed for about 349...

I found it on sale for 166!!

I also got 300 lbs of weight for only 85$!! Normally you'd be lucky to find weight for about 50 cents a pound. This was just an incredible deal and I've already spent a day re-arranging my basement to accomodate it.

I love early Christmas presents! I tried to give my wife and kids at least one early present each, but the wife said no...making me feel just a little bit selfish...but I've gotten over that. After the first work-out this morning, all guilt left me...

I love this time of year!

No comments: