Tuesday, December 06, 2005

It's cold and there's snow on the ground...

2 inches of snow this afternoon. My first chance to start up my new snowblower (or is it a snowthrower?).

This is the first time in my life I've ever had a snowblower and I mistakenly thought by purchasing one, I'd ensure a mild winter, especially with respect to the snowfall.

Oops...

One minor note on snowblowers:

Buy one with an electric starter.

I got lucky in this respect as I purchased a used one having never even seriously considered buying one until I arrived in Northern Utah. I didn't even realize just how lucky I was unil I noticed it on the side of my machine. Turn key, prime with gas, push a button! Isn't technology wonderful??

I have to admit I felt like a kid with a new toy...I almost removed the snow from both neighbors sidewalks, but thought better of it...

I finally ended my snow-throwing fun and put it up in the garage. There's another storm coming this weekend...

I hope!

No comments: