Thursday, October 11, 2007

Chasing some more quizzes...and liking it! I KNEW I was destined for greatness...now...to find a compliant, third world country looking for a dictator...

Any leads?


You Are Destined to Rule the World
You have the makings of a very evil dictator...
Which is both kind of cool and kind of scary!
Will you rule the world? Maybe. Maybe not.
But at least you know that you could.



You Are 56% Republican

You aren't a full fledged Republican yet, but it's probably the party that fits you best.
You probably consider yourself an independent Republican. You usually support the party, but you also think for yourself!

4 comments:

Buck said...

40% Republican, 12 % Democrat. Where did I go wrong? ;-)

Buck said...

Oh. And the world has nothing to fer from me. But it (they?) already knew that.

Buck said...

And I can't frickin' type, either.

fer = feAr.

Anonymous said...

Bucky, I know I'm a little late in reading this and replying. I'm taking the time to just "surf" the net and endded up here at your blog! I scored a 64% republican. Not good in my opinion! I guess I have more tree hugger in me than I thought. With that said I must go find the biggest oak tree in Houston and cut it down! Don't worry, I'll burn the whole damn tree. . . Can you say BBQ anyone! HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE!